Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Over!

Today I was in charge of Sharing Time in our Primary. If you know anything about me than you know that I hate (with a capital H) public speaking. It was nice of the primary presidency to give me 3 weeks notice so I could prepare but it also gave me more time to stress out about it!

The theme for primary this year is I am a Child of God and this month we talked about showing our faith in Jesus Christ by being baptized and confirmed. My class was so excited about it. They all wanted to help with the lesson which I was happy about! They have just learned how to read and they all read their part beautifully and helped put up the pictures and stuff. They were too cute! The lesson went very well and I was pleased at how well it turned out. But the best part of it is now it is finished! I have a whole other year until I have to do it again!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I also hate speaking in public in fact I have time and time again said no to speaking in sacrament meeting. Sharing time is all they are going to get out of me.

Megan said...

It was a fun suprise to hear from you! I hope all is well. I hate speaking too! I had sharing time tis month also. I can't say it went well but I can say it is over!