So our computer decided that after 5 years that it had computered enough and it died on us on Monday. Well actually it was a stupid update from Windows that froze the computer and then it reinstalled its previous setting and erased everything and wasn't working properly. I was so mad I wanted to call up Microsoft and tell them that they needed to buy me a new computer!Anyway, we wanted to get a new one together and since my day off is Thursday, Ian took the day off as well and we finally got a new computer! It was driving me crazy not having a computer and the Internet at home! I could only use it a few minutes a day at work. It's amazing how dependent and accustom to the computer we are! I am so excited to have a working computer again!
No comments:
Post a Comment