So I have finally decided that today is the day! I am going to make the commitment to myself about losing weight. Today is the first official day of my lifestyle change! I know I should have started on a Monday but, hey, I like to shake things up a bit!I have always been one of those unlucky people who have always struggled with their weight. Not to mention the extreme difficulty in taking it off! That is the most frustrating part. But I have decided that I can no longer live like this and I want to be healthy and happy. So to help me in my long journey to my goal weight I am going to blog about it and keep track of my weight loss. I am hoping it will be a motivation for me to stay on track. If not, the rest of you can help me stay on track! Deal??
6 comments:
Good for you!
You go girl! I will root for ya all the way! Good Luck! i also need to be healthier. It seems like everyone around me is training for a marathon or dieting. I want to especially be healthy for the baby so maybe you will motivate me!:)
Deal! I'll kick your pants if you don't! or something like that.
I like your new background, by the way!
You rock! I think that's awesome you're starting this. You should really set a goal of doing like a 5k run/walk and then work your way up to it. It's amazing when you finish something like that for the first time and it really gets you excited for the next challenge!
That's awesome and I will need to join you!! I can't even count how many times I have started my journey, but I do know that I have succeeded only 4 times. It's time for me to take it off and keep it off...FINALLY!! We can do it Kristin and I will start tomorrow. Yes, on a Friday!! We can keep each other on track...LET'S DO THIS!!
Tanya-that sounds like a good idea! We can and will do this together! Thanks for your support! ;)
Post a Comment