Sunday, August 17, 2008

Clock Party

My sister Janette hosted a Tick Tock Collection clock party on Saturday. It was so much fun! She invited her friends and family and we all got to make a clock. It was so simple! We had great teachers, Mandolin and Sheri. They showed us how to paint the clock so it looked antique and they even fixed our mistakes when we made them. The whole party was pretty neat, the company gives the vinyl letters for the numbers and you can pre-order your names so that the clock is personalized.

I decided on a white clock so that it would match our future house decor (whenever that happens) but Ian really, really wanted me to make a red clock to represent the Boston Red Sox. (I tell you he is obsessed!) So to surprise him I decided to make a smaller red clock for him. Since I made it on impluse I didn't have anything to personalize the clock with but the cool thing is that you can order after you make the clock and they will mail it to you and then all you have to do is stick it on. So the nice wife that I am I ordered "Red Sox" for him.

So if anyone is interested in it you should really check it out! They are so cute and easy to make and the whole party concept is so much fun and the prices aren't too bad! They have several colors to choose from in the larger clocks and tons of smaller clocks. I am so proud of my work and would totally make another one!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

What a cool thing! You should host one when I get back next year- I'd love to make one!

Jessica said...

That looks like so much fun and the clocks look really great! I would love to do that.

Anderson Adventures said...

I love it! They are so cute and they make awesome decorations. I would love to do some when I get back. You are such a sweet wife. I bet he loves that red clock. haha. Miss ya

Georges said...

You did a great job Kristin! I love them! I definitely will have to look into making one for us!!

Becky Hill said...

So cute! you did a really good job,sounds like alot of fun.