Monday, December 1, 2008

'Tis the Season

It is officially Christmas Time! I was your typical crazy Christmas person and I put up all my decorations the day after Thanksgiving. However Ian and I waiting until today to put up our tree. We bought this poor 3 foot tree the first year we were married-it was very cheap and we were poor college students back then. It has probably seen its better days, but it has sentimental value to me. Besides I don't have any room in our tiny apartment for a bigger tree! Now we just need some snow!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey I've had my tree up since the day after halloween. Much to Mat's dismay it's been the season at our house for over a month now.
I think your tree is darling by the way

Megan said...

I love your tree and the picture of Christ right next to it. A beautiful reminder of what Christmas is truely about!