I love this time of year and I thought I would take a minute to write about the things I am grateful for.
My husband-He is the greatest! He is so loving, caring, and supportive of me. I could not ask for anything more. I love him so much!
My family-I am a little prejudice, but I think I have the cutest nieces and nephews and I love spending time with them. I also have the best and coolest sisters! My parents are pretty great too!
My job-I am truly blessed with my new job. I love my boss and the other girl I work with. I really feel like I have found my "home" at this new office. I love going to work now!
The Gospel-I'm not one for sounding cheesy and all, but my life has been so blessed because of the Gospel and I am thankful it!
I could go on and on but I will try and keep this short. But I also want to say I am grateful for my friends, my insurance so we can afford all the doctor visits, and my education. So I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and don't eat yourselves silly! But enjoy a good piece of pumpkin pie for me.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment