Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Melts My Heart
So as some of you may know, I have been a Primary teacher for almost 3 years now. I love serving in the Primary and I wouldn't normally complain about it, but for the last 3 years I have been teaching the same kids. It's nice in a way because we know each other really well now, but it also has its down points. Such as the kids are way too comfortable with me so sometimes it is difficult to get them to listen and be reverent. Lately I have been debating about whether or not I should ask to be released. Well this last Sunday in Sharing Time the kids were making Thank You cards. One little girl in my class decided to make one for me and this is what she handed me. It really melted my heart. It's things like t
hese that make Primary all worth while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment