Friday night we went to Dr. Maymi's Christmas party. It was held at the Desert Star where we had dinner and a show called "Home for the Holidays". Neither Ian or I had ever been to the Desert Star but it was a lot of fun. They had a buffet style dinner before the show and then we saw a show that was all about Christmas songs - with some slap stick humor thrown in here and there. It was pretty funny! Ian and I definitely want to go back and see another showing sometime. It was also fun to get to spend time with my co-workers outside of work. Dr. Maymi and his wife were so generous too. I am thankful for the opportunity that he has given me to work there and learn from the other amazing hygienists I work with.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Christmas Party
Friday night we went to Dr. Maymi's Christmas party. It was held at the Desert Star where we had dinner and a show called "Home for the Holidays". Neither Ian or I had ever been to the Desert Star but it was a lot of fun. They had a buffet style dinner before the show and then we saw a show that was all about Christmas songs - with some slap stick humor thrown in here and there. It was pretty funny! Ian and I definitely want to go back and see another showing sometime. It was also fun to get to spend time with my co-workers outside of work. Dr. Maymi and his wife were so generous too. I am thankful for the opportunity that he has given me to work there and learn from the other amazing hygienists I work with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've always thought that looked like fun. If Ian had fun there, maybe Ben would be more willing to go. He usually things things like that are super-cheesey.
We should go sometime. It was a lot of fun. However I would go see a play (not just singing) because I hear those are really funny. They are parodies of movies and other stuff.
Post a Comment