Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!

We had our big family get together on Christmas evening with a huge dinner. I think I am still full from all that food! 4 of the 5 children were there and we had so much fun although we missed Lisa and her family very much! It was fun to have Stephanie and Kim come in from California although I know they hated all the snow and they were freezing. My cousin Juanita and her kids joined us for dinner as well. We had so much fun laughing, playing games, talking, and eating way too much! But that is what holidays are for, right?

I am usually a picture taking fool but for some reason this year I didn't take very many pictures. We did manage to sneak in this picture of all the girls (although Mister wanted to join us so we figured we could make an exception for him because he is so dang cute although you can't really see him).

3 comments:

Becky Hill said...

what a cute picture,i love the thankyou card post sooooo sweet.

Amy said...

One little boy in a sea of girls. Too cute

Lisachem said...

Oh, man, couldn't you have photoshopped me in? We missed you guys a lot too! Next year, though!