What is your full name? "Ian M. Winslow"
How long have we been married? "6 years"
What is your dream job? "Sports talk show host on the radio, I don't want to be on TV because I look like a dork"
What is your claim to fame? "Uh...I don't think I have one"
What do you like to do? "Movies, ballgames, chill, you know, play video games, not work"
What is your biggest fear? "Not finding a job I'm happy with"
What animal describes you? "Mongoose"
If you could choose any era to live in, which would it be? "I'm pretty happy with now-any other era would suck coz you wouldn't have the technology we have now, like flushing toilets-that would freaking suck! Or my X-box"
What is your major goal for 2008? "Do good in school, I guess"
What is your guiltiest pleasure? "I don't feel very guilty about my pleasures, I don't know"
What do you love about me? "You are very caring, thoughtful, you're loving-is that the same as caring? You're accomplished, you are done with school and you make lots of money-I love you for that! And you like spending time with me"
How long have we been married? "6 years"
What is your dream job? "Sports talk show host on the radio, I don't want to be on TV because I look like a dork"
What is your claim to fame? "Uh...I don't think I have one"
What do you like to do? "Movies, ballgames, chill, you know, play video games, not work"
What is your biggest fear? "Not finding a job I'm happy with"
What animal describes you? "Mongoose"
If you could choose any era to live in, which would it be? "I'm pretty happy with now-any other era would suck coz you wouldn't have the technology we have now, like flushing toilets-that would freaking suck! Or my X-box"
What is your major goal for 2008? "Do good in school, I guess"
What is your guiltiest pleasure? "I don't feel very guilty about my pleasures, I don't know"
What do you love about me? "You are very caring, thoughtful, you're loving-is that the same as caring? You're accomplished, you are done with school and you make lots of money-I love you for that! And you like spending time with me"
2 comments:
What exactly is a mongoose? Is that just the most exotic animal that could describe someone of Ian's personality?
Kristen, I love reading these tags. They are so funny and cute. How is work going. We still need to get ahold of eachother. my mom was in town last week so I was always busy. Anyways, I miss ya and hope your doing awesome.
Post a Comment