We had so much fun! Not only did we get to spend time with my sisters, Stephanie and Kim, but we also went to Disneyland and a couple of Angels baseball games. We even got some swimming in. I also got to see my two cute nieces as well. I tried to steal them again but their mom said she was too attached to them.
Ian and I went back on Friday but this time we went to California's Adventures. We went on California Screamin' and for those of you who are unfamiliar with this ride let me explain it to you. It shoots you from a complete stop to over 60 miles an hour in a few seconds. It is so fast at the beginning that your stomach feels like it is smashed against your spine! I guess that is what a G force feels like! I usually don't get sick on roller coasters but that part made me a little queasy.
I will post more pictures from our vacation soon! It's good to be home but I am still trying to adjust back into working and going to bed at a decent hour!
5 comments:
Sounds like sooo much fun. I need a vacation desperatly.
I love Disneyland! What fun! Soarin' over California is one of my favorites at Cali Adventure!
I love Disneyland. Seriously. I love it. I love California Adventure. They have a lot of good rides. I'm totally jealous!
Lucky...Disneyland is so awesome! It's been a while since I've been there. Can't wait to see more pictures!!
Oh, I want to go! Take me with you next time!!!
Post a Comment