Friday, July 11, 2008

Game of Tag, Anyone?

I got tagged today by my sister. These one word answers are kind of hard for me so I cheated a little and some of my answers are more than one word!

You are feeling? Tired
To your left? Lamp
On your mind? Work
Last meal included? Cereal
Something you find it hard to do? Lose weight
The weather? Warm
Something you have a collection of? Scrapbooks
A smell that cheers you up? Husband
A smell that can ruin your mood? Cigarettes
How long since you have shaved? Days
Current state of hair? Ponytail
The largest item on your desk? Printer
Your skill with chopsticks? Terrible
Section you head to first in a bookstore? Fiction
And then? Cookbooks
Something you crave? Chocolate
Favorite place to go to for quite time? Bed
You have always secretly thought that you would be good at? Decorating
Something that freaks you out? Spiders
Something you have eaten too much of lately? What-cha-ma-call-its
You have never? Been on a cruise
You never want to? Perform surgery

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Don't you hate cleaning the teeth of smokers? It gives me a headache. Most of our patients are of a lower socioeconomic status. I have seen my fair share of nicotine stomotitis since I started working. I was thinking I'd mostly get one "class I" after another, but no, I've definitely see a few "class IVs" every week. I've only cleaned like 5 kids since I got here!