Thursday, July 24, 2008

Remember when?

I am visiting my parents today, helping them out with yard work since my dad is still recovering from his knee replacement surgery and my mom is trying to get her heartbeat back to normal after her Ablation procedure where they "zapped" her heart to try and get a normal rhythm.

I decided to play around on their computer and ran across some old pictures of my family. I just wanted to share them because I love them and I thought the fashion was so cute-don't you love the plaid pants? This is a picture of my older sisters. I loved playing with them when I was little! They were the best-and they still are!












This picture was taken in 1977 and it kind of makes me sad because the cute little house and neighborhood we grew up in is being torn down to make room for the hospital. It makes me happy for these old pictures! I am in front with Janette behind me followed by Stephanie and Lisa.

3 comments:

Janette said...

Aww! How cute we all were! I love how Lisa and Stephanie are covered in mud, and we both look so apprehensive about it! (Fitting, isn't it? ;)

Georges said...

Such cute pictures! Those were the good old days...innocent, wholesome, "Brady Bunch" days! Why can't it still be like that today?!!

Anderson Adventures said...

Kristin
How fun you got to go to cali! I love all your pics and i really like the one on the side of you at the baseball game. I hope your parents get feeling better. That is so sad so much has happened to them.