Friday, July 4, 2008

Entering the World of Blogging

So I finally decided to start a blog! I have been wanting to do this for a while but I was waiting for a camera so I can post pictures and stuff. Then my dear sweet Ian got me a new camera for our anniversary so now I have no reason to put it off!

I feel so current now with all of my gadgits! My sister got me an iPod for graduation and it took me forever how to figure that thing out, but now that I have I love it! I don't know why I didn't buy one early! So now I have moved on to blogging. Hopefully I can master that soon. It took me an hour to figure out how to add friends to my page!

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July. I love this holiday, it's my favorite! I will be posting more after our BBQ!

3 comments:

The Hanveys said...

Oh yea! You got a blog!!! Can't wait for some pictures. :) How are things?! Did you find a job?

Streett's said...

I am so excited you started a blog!

Class of 2008 said...

Good job for starting a blog instead of just looking like a fool on the DH one like me. Obviously I am no expert since I didn't even think there were friends on the blog. So how are you? We need to catch up.
Kim S