Friday, May 15, 2009
Practical Girl
I babysat my niece and nephews last Tuesday night, the same night as the Biggest Loser finale. After the little twins were in bed, my niece and I sat down to watch the finale. They were showing clips of the past season, most of which showed an overweight, tired, and crying constestant running on a treadmill or pushing weights with sweat pouring down their face and a trainer right in their face yelling at the top of their lungs to "Keep running!" My niece looked at me and said, "If that's what it takes to lose weight, why don't you just buy a treadmill and turn on Dr. Phil?" I died laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahahaha! She is a clever one, isn't she?! Tha is hilarious!
Out of the mouth of babes. And she is a cutie!
That is classic! But She has a point and you could save money....
Post a Comment