Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Wii Comment

In Primary, the chorister made a fishing pole with a magnet on the end. The kids were to "fish" and catch paper fish that had paper clips on them. They were so excited to try and catch a fish. One little 4 year old girl whet up for her turn and the chorister asked "Have you ever been fishing?" to which the girl replied "Yes, but only on my Wii." It was too funny! All the teachers started to laugh, but the poor chorister (who is an older lady) had the most confused look on her face as she had no idea what she was talking about. Never thought I would hear something like that at church!

Today was also my last day of teaching Primary. After 3 years of teaching I am being released due to our move. It is kind of sad and I am going to miss those cute little kids!

3 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

That's hilarious.
PS: I suck at Wii fishing.

Janette said...

How funny! Did anyone try to explain to her?

lanaev said...

This is Lana and by the way we are going to miss you! I am so sad you guys have moved but at the same time so excited for you!