Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hair Cut

After 3 years of growing out my hair with nothing but an occasional trim, I decided it was time to cut my hair. This is the longest I have ever had my hair in my whole life so I had to take a picture to remember it by! (I had just gotten out of the shower so it is still wet in this picture). I had my trusted hair dresser cut it and said goodbye to 6 inches of hair. Here's a picture of the new length.

5 comments:

Janette said...

Aw! It's sad to cut so much off, but the new cut is DARLING!!! Very cute! (I have hair envy.)

Lisachem said...

Very cute. Come on down, take a swim, and show it off in person.

The Hanveys said...

Looks SO cute! Having short hair is WAY easier.

Rie Rie said...

I like it!

Brittany Marie said...

Wow that looks wonderful, I love the color and everything!