Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Moving Day

We are mostly moved in to our new house. We still have a few odds and ends at our apartment but we have been sleeping at our new house. We haven't hooked up our Internet connection so I haven't had the opportunity to blog, but as soon as we get it and I take some pictures of the new place and get them posted! I also might need a day or two to recover from the move. I never realized how much stuff I have!

2 comments:

The Hanveys said...

Doesn't moving totally suck?! You don't really think you have anything until you move and really see how much crap you've accumulated over the years. But yea for your new house! I can't wait to see pictures.

Brittany Marie said...

I'm glad you're all moved in! Now that you're close by we'll have to hang out more!