Saturday, April 25, 2009

Relaxation, Anyone?

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would update everyone on our house. We are in the process of getting the loan and underwriting the loan (whatever that all means). I am so stressed out about all of this and I completely agree that one of the most stressful events in life is moving. When it's time to buy a new house, I am going to hire someone else to do all this stuff for me!

So I was looking on line at some relaxation tips and some of them were pretty funny. I think I could enjoy a nice day at the beach like this lucky couple, but the cost of actually going to the beach from my house would just add more stress! I'm in a no win situation! Now I wish I had listened to Ms. Pickett's lesson on stress....Lacey, I'm sure you have all the notes on that, send them my way! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Kick Satan in the butt, and possibly eat some good mexican, ice cream and or chocolate? I know I stressed a ton when we bought our home and I was sure it wouldn't work out, but believe me, they will do everything possible to keep your business and get your money ;)

Amy said...

Eat Chocolate and drink wine...thats what I do Ü

Brittany Marie said...

Thanks for posting on my adoption blog! What is your email address? Mine is mrsmangus@yahoo.com

Georges said...

A beautiful beach sounds good right about now. Moving sucks!! By the way, we moved to a friend's parent's vacant home. (Nothing beats free rent in these economic times :D )