Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

Last year Ian got me good. I'm mean really good! He came home from work acting all mad and worried, then he handed me an official letter from Advanta Bank saying that he was getting laid off in 2 weeks. (Ha, little did we know that it would come true about a year later!) I started to freak out because I was 2 weeks from graduating and then I still had to apply for my license as a hygienist. He let me go on and on for a good 10 minutes before he finally smiled and said "April Fools!"

I vowed to get him back because that was the meanest prank he has ever pulled! I was almost in tears as I tried to figure out what we were going to do. So if anyone has a really good idea, please pass them my way!

1 comment:

Ian and Kristin said...

So I had something planned out, and then I totally blew it! Dang it! I guess I have to wait until next year! :)