So Ian and I headed off to Albertson's and bought all ingredients that Rachel Ray and Giada De Laurentiis recommended for their recipes. Ian loved picking out the steaks at the butcher counter, he said that he could never be a vegetarian because the meat looked so good even raw! Gross, I know!
So last night I made our first Valentine's dinner. I made Sliced Steak with
Herbs, Bacon-Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Herb Stuffed Tomatoes. I even tried to be romantic and lit some candles. Ian pulled out his romance and bought me some flowers while I was at work. I guess he finally got the hint! He also got me a dress from Old Navy and I bought him some cologne. The dinner turned out fabulous and I was surprised at how easy it was, considering I don't cook very often! I might even attempt to do it next year!
4 comments:
What a great idea! That all sounds really tasty.
Sounds yummy! You should post a link to the recipes.
WOW that dinner looks AWESOME! good job.
You look so good! Sounds like you had a wonderful valentines!
Post a Comment