After a week and a day of stress and worry, Ian was offered a job today! I am so happy and relieved! He is making close to what he was at his other job and he has full benefits so I guess that means the baby is back on! And the best part of it is the hours he will be working. He is working "normal" hours! For our whole married life he has always worked nights which has been stressful and hard, but now he works a 9-6 job and I am very excited to have him home at nights. I guess that means I will have to learn how to cook now because we have never really had dinners together so I have lucked out...maybe this isn't such a great idea! Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers, it has meant a lot to us!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Good News
After a week and a day of stress and worry, Ian was offered a job today! I am so happy and relieved! He is making close to what he was at his other job and he has full benefits so I guess that means the baby is back on! And the best part of it is the hours he will be working. He is working "normal" hours! For our whole married life he has always worked nights which has been stressful and hard, but now he works a 9-6 job and I am very excited to have him home at nights. I guess that means I will have to learn how to cook now because we have never really had dinners together so I have lucked out...maybe this isn't such a great idea! Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers, it has meant a lot to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So happy for you! Just buy a crock pot, it helps to have everything ready when you both get home so you aren't tempted to go out...well you may still go out too.
Awesome! You are so lucky! I am so glad for you guys!
Yea!! That is wonderful news!! I am so happy he found something so quickly and that yu don't have to put off trying for your baby. I know how hard that is. Hugs and kisses to you both
Yeah!!
I was sorry to hear the news the other day, but I'm happy Ian was hired this fast! Sounds like the pay, benefits, and hours will be great. We've sort of joked that "this is what it's like for normal people" when Drew has worked during the day and been home for dinner. (He's been at Domino's for our whole marriage but sometimes works at his Army unit for a couple of extra days.)
That is awesome i knew it would'nt be long before he got a new one.That's exciting!
Post a Comment