Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Harlem Globetrotters

A few weeks ago Ian was watching a Jazz game when they announced that the Harlem Globetrotters would be coming to town. Several years ago I went on a blind date to the see them and had a ton of fun so when I heard that they were coming again I asked Ian if we could go. He had never been so he said he wanted to see them. We decided to invite my sister and her family along since it is more of a family event then a game!

The game was last night so my sister drove down and we took the Trax to the Delta Center (I know it's called something else now, but it will forever be the Delta Center to me!). We had a blast! It is such a fun show to watch, they really know how to entertain a crowd. If you ever get the chance to see them I highly recommend it!

PS Ian is still looking for a job, but he says that he is loving his days off even if it is forced!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I always wondered if they were fun to go to. Now I know I need to take my kids next time they are in town.

Amy said...

Love your new blog colors! Glad that you had fun, I've always wanted to see them such amazing coordination!