Monday, November 3, 2008

New Beginnings

I started my new job today with Dr. S. It was great! It is a brand new office so today we just ordered all the supplies that we will need to run the office. It was actually very nice to get to order what I wanted for the hygiene department instead of using whatever the last hygienist used. I feel so spoiled! He is such a nice guy and I feel so lucky to have gotten the job! And the best part was I was finished by 4pm! No more 9 o'clock nights for this girl!

I am also excited for Thanksgiving. I love this holiday but it kind of gets skipped over because once Halloween is over all the stores focus on Christmas. So last year I went to the Quilted Bear and spent way too much money on wooden turkeys and pilgrims but they just make my door so cute!

5 comments:

Lisachem said...

Congrats on your new job. I'm so glad that you finally have a job that makes you happy! And you don't have to work nights (until you have a baby, and then you'll work every night!)

Lacey said...

Nice! I love being off by 4.

Janette said...

Awesome about your new job! And great work on the weight loss, too!

Becky Hill said...

i am so glad that you love your new job,sounds like a fun place.

The Hanveys said...

Hey! I just saw your comment asking me about the photoshop thing. There's a link to the site that I use on my blog. It's bloggin with bobi. And I've gotten everything that I use for free on the web.