
Well it's that time of year again when we get to vote. No, I'm not talking about Dancing With the Stars, but why is Cloris still there, or American Idol, although I just had to vote for my native Murray neighbor! I'm talking about the presidential race. I decided to avoid the crowds and vote early this year. If you live here in Utah you can vote early too although I am sure there are other states doing the same. You can check out where to vote early
here. I even got a "I voted early" sticker!
5 comments:
Way to be a good American and vote. Voting early sounds like a great idea. By the way, you look gorgeous in that picture. :) How is the weight loss coming? It looks like it's going well.
Kim S
Oh, thanks you are so sweet! I know I felt like a good American, me along with half the city of Murray. So much for missing the lines, I waited about 20 minutes. But I guess it's better than waiting half a day. Of course I didn't know who all the judges were so I voted to keep them all!
I agree with Kim. That picture is stunning! You have such a striking face.
um...you look beautiful in that pic? Are you losing weight? How are things???
I'm glad you found it; yours is cute too. I tried to find yours that day but forgot your name ends in "in" so I found a different blog that is ianandkristen. That is a great picture of you. Oh, and I read your post about seeing the womanly doctor. That's good to know, and I hope for the best for you.
Post a Comment