Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So Annoying!

Have you ever looked forward to something and then have it ruined? Doesn't that just bug you? Well that happened to us this morning. I was so excited for today to come because I was going to get to sleep in. And it was the day after Ian worked his 12 hour shift and so he was really looking forward to sleeping in too. But bright and early what do we hear? A bunch of guys in the swimming pool right outside our bedroom window using a jack-hammer! There should be some law against people using loud machinery before 8:00 in the morning! I had to get up because I am such a light sleeper, Ian on the other hand is still in bed trying to sleep through all the noise! He must be really tired!

PS I love Halloween and I had to restrain myself from putting up a Halloween background before October...but now there is no stopping me! I'm busting out all the Halloween decor!

4 comments:

Class of 2008 said...

Dude that sucks! I hate when things like that happen. I would probably still be asleep though. I bet I could sleep through a jack hammer. I'm sorry that men are such inconsiderate pigs that use loud machinery early in the morning. :)
Kim S.

Ian and Kristin said...

Thanks Kim! That totally made me laugh about the men being pigs! I needed a laugh today! ;)

Lacey said...

Bummer! That's the WORST!

The Hanveys said...

I'm so sorry! That totally sucks! I probably would have said some very mean words to them. :)