
So I woke up early this morning to get my Primary lesson ready and as I walked out into the living room this is what I saw! I was not expecting snow! I guess I should have watched the news so I was a little more prepared...but still, snow this early in October? The leaves haven't even fallen off the trees! Salt Lake didn't get as much snow as my
sister did, but we got a fair amount. I am just glad that I don't have to drive to Utah County anymore now that school is finished. Last winter seemed so long and we got so much snow! There were a couple of nights where it took me 4 hours to get from Orem to my house. I am not going to miss those days!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas! ;)
The snow makes me so homesick!! How exciting about your new job, that must have been awful working nights and weekends!
Post a Comment