Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Job!

So I can officially share the news since I told my current boss tonight that I am leaving. I was offered a full time job at a brand new dental office! I am so excited for the job! The dentist is the nicest guy and the best part is that the hours I will be working will be "normal" hours! No more nights and weekends for me. I am very excited for the change! I start my new job on November 3rd.

I also had my appointment for my x-ray today. Boy that was fun! It was quite painful, but the things we do for kids! My right uterine tube was blocked but they were able to unblock it so hopefully that helps. Now Ian needs to have his swimmers tested to make sure there is enough and then we will start fertility drugs. Yeah!

So I haven't put up any pictures in my last few blogs and it was looking a little bare so I thought I would share a picture of my cute nieces in California playing dress up in their mom's high heels.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Congrats on the new job! I didn't know you were working nights and weekends. Sounds like this office will be ideal!

Jessica said...

So where is your new job located? Does this mean no more lunches. Good luck.

The Staggs said...

Congratulations!! Taylor is next. We better all still keep in touch. We are having a Halloween party on Oct. 25th. I need your email so I can send you the invite. Love ya, miss ya!!

Georges said...

Way to go on the new job, but more importantly way to go on making it through the x-ray!! Kids are sooo worth it though!! Good luck with all that!!