Friday, October 3, 2008
Doctor Visit
So I had my appointment today with the womanly doctor, Dr. Holmes. She was super nice and everything went well. The visit consisted of me getting violated, felt up, and my blood stolen. But in all seriousness, she said that most likely I am not ovulating and so she wanted to do some blood work to check on my hormone levels. I also have to have a hysterosalpingogram done next week, which is a long fancy word for an x-ray of my uterus and tubes just to check to make sure everything is positioned correctly. She said that they inject dye into your uterus and then take a picture and that it is really uncomfortable so I am not looking forward to that! Once all the tests are in we will go from there and most likely start fertility drugs. So now I am just waiting for the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Luck!!
I hope everything works out well for you! (I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!)
Post a Comment