
I went on a road trip with my parents to Arizona this weekend. My dad had some time off work for fall break so we thought we would drive down to Chandler to visit my sister Lisa at her new house. It was a long drive but it was fun to visit Lisa and her family. Unfortunately Ian couldn't get the time off of work but he was nice enough to let me take off without him! Thank you honey!
Li

sa has 3 cute kids, A, J, and J.

The last two are twins. They already had their Halloween costumes so they wanted to model them for us. Ok, A just liked wearing her costume since she is fascinated with superheros so she would wear her's all the time! Her favorite is Batman but she is equally into Superman and Spiderman. J wasn't too interested in putting on her costume so I don't have any pictures of her.

We also celebrated A's 5th birthday while we were there. She was so excited and kept asking for a superhero cake. Lisa was able to find one that had Spiderman rings on it so A was thrilled about that! The kids were so excited about having cake and ice cream. Oh the joys of childhood! I love spending time with my family and especially my nieces and nephews. I love hearing them call me "Aunt Kussie" and getting kisses from them. I am so glad that Lisa lives a little closer to us now that she is in Arizona.
2 comments:
Hey, wish I could have gone with your guys!
testing...
Post a Comment