Sunday, September 28, 2008

Go Utes!

Ian and I went to the U of U football game on Saturday. Ian is a huge fan of college football and loves the Utes and so by default I am a Ute fan too. Ian's friend has season tickets and wasn't able to go so he gave us the tickets for free. The U played Weber State and it was an awesome game. The Utes won 37-21. We sat in the student section and it was so crazy! There was a guy there in a red speedo and girls in their bras with Utah painted on the stomachs. The funniest part was the group of boys in front of us who brought in a flask and were getting drunk during the game!

The only bad part is the stadium is up on the east bench and we had to park a mile away and so we ended up hiking up the mountain! I have only done my Turbo Jam for 5 days so that hike nearly killed me! That's why I look like I am about to pass out in the picture! That and our seats were on row 55 so after my hike up the mountain I had to hike up the freaking stadium! Maybe next year it will be easier!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun! besides all the hiking ;)

Janette said...

Poor Weber State... (Don't forget, I'm in Weber State country here!)

Psst, I like your new fall blog background.

Ian and Kristin said...

I know, Stephanie called me and when I told her we were going to the game she said "It's Janette against Kristin" But Weber put up a good fight!

Lacey said...

Whatever about looking like you are about to pass out- you look so cute in that picture. I miss your beautiful face!

The Staggs said...

Hey darling-
How is life? We were at the Ute game on saturday too. I am a BYU fan, so it was a little weird being surrounded by Red, Beer, and the F word. Haha. But I did enjoy seeing Weber State do so well against Utah. haha!! Miss you mucho!