As much as I love my house, there is one thing I would change about it if I could. We have decided that when it's time to move into a new house, we will NOT buy one that faces north.
Case in point... this is our house after 3 straight days of 45+ degree weather.
And these are the houses across the street from us! Do you think they would notice if I brought over my snow to their lawns in the middle of the night? (And yes, that is my driveway that has had ice on it since December)
So just a little heads up advice, when you are in the market for a house, keep in mind the direction the house faces, it will save you a lot of time shoveling snow!
3 comments:
Hey hows it going? Everytime I see you have a new post I keep hoping to read you are pregnant. I have not had any luck in this area either, so I feel your pain. I think you should most definitely share your snow with your neighbors.
I have a good idea! Move to Oregon and you never have to shovel no matter where you live!! Super good advice for Utah though! Hope you're doing well Krisin!
You should totally "share" your snow with your neighbors! I am picturing you running over there in the middle of the night with a shovel full of snow! LOL
Post a Comment