
I promise I'm not one of those crazy cat people whose life revolves around their cats. I will eventually stop posting about Dexter and talk about something more interesting! But I just have to say that my cat is driving me crazy right now! I am ready to give him away. He has learned that he can jump and is using his new found ability to get into everything. This morning I came downstairs and was greeted by this site....yes that is my cat on top of my upper kitchn cabinets! Are all cats like this or is mine just a punk?
2 comments:
No, your cat is not the only one who does that! My cat gets up on top of the highest cabinets we have in our kitchen which are above our fridge and goes to sleep!
My cats not a jumper but he is crazy!! I should say Mitch's cat because the only things the cat thinks I am good for is to let him out/in all day long and to attack in the middle of the night. Apparently my feet are asking to be killed each night! Good luck.
Post a Comment