
Monday was our 7 year anniversary. I can't believe that it has been 7 years already! I feel so lucky to be married to such a generous and wonderful man. I couldn't ask for anything more!
Mondays are Ian's day off so he got to enjoy the whole day without me because unfortunately I had to work on that day. Ian met me at work to take me to lunch. We went to Goodwood and had some awesome pulled pork sandwiches. It's an incredible place and recommend it to anyone who isn't a vegetarian!
After I got home from work we went to the movies (The Hangover-hilarious!) and then just stopped by KFC on the way home for some dinner. Glamours I know, but since we just bought a house, we decided to play it low key this year.

We did got shopping a few days before our anniversary for some presents. Ian got me this cute purse. I have been looking for a new yellow purse but I can not find one anywhere so when I saw this pink one, I decided I had to have it. I love it! I got Ian some University of Utah baseball hats, oh and suprise, a Bosto

n Red Sox hat. Ian did suprise me with some beautiful white roses on Monday. I love roses! Thanks sweetie for a great day and 7 wonderful years!
7 comments:
Congrats! I love your new purse...but if you're still looking for a yellow one...check out this site http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/handbags
this is where I get ALL of my purses from. They have some really cute yellow ones too!
I can remember going to your reception!! I cant believe that was seven years ago! That was a fast seven years. I hope you guys have enjoyed it together:)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We saw the HAngover too and thought it was so funny. Glad you guys had a good one, also cute purse.
Oh wow! Congratulations!
Congrats on 7 years! Isn't it fun to be married!
Congratulations! I miss you and hope all is well. Work is going great and I love being around family. How do you like your new home and how is work going for you?
sorry that last post is from me... Christi
Post a Comment