Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15 Year Reunion

Ok, ok, I know it has been awhile since my last post. I have just been so busy with the new house, getting things put away, fixing things that needed attention, you name it! But I think we are finally getting things done so hopefully I can get some pictures of the house up soon!

I did take some time to go to my 15 year high school reunion. I can't believe it has been 15 years!! Crazy, I don't feel that old! I haven't been to any of the other reunions and decided that I better go to this one because by the time my 20 rolls around I'll be pushing 40 and I won't want to see anyone from high school! I talked my best friend Michelle into going with me for moral support. It was fun to see some old friends and catch up on life. I did take one picture but all that did was reaffirm to me that I need to lose some weight and I obviously need a tan on those legs of mine! I could blind people!

5 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

That looks so fun, you are not old! LOL! It was fun having you guys over the other night!

Savanna and Burt said...

OMG that looks like so much fun! Your blog is super cute! I'm officially taking blog lessons from you now! :)

Becky Hill said...

How fun i can't wait for my 10 year, though i feel like i just graduated yesterday. Can't wait to see some pics of the new digs!

Megan said...

It was so much fun to catch up with you. Later Mitch told me he was waiting to make the rounds with me but finally got started on his own because we were just talking away. We have had so meny fun memmories. I would have to say I enjoyed this one a lot. It's nice to just see everyone. No matter who you hung with in school. Your comment made me laugh since you were sitting next to Cheryl, didn't she look so great. I wish I could look that put together! It was great seeing you.

Amy said...

Holy crap....we are getting old!!!