It's ours! We are so excited! They countered our initial offer so we countered back and we finally came to an agreement on the price, so we now homeowners! Here's a picutre of the house we bought, it's a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath tri-level home in West Jordan. We will close on May 10th and then we will offically have become (in Ian's words) all growed up!
Friday, April 10, 2009
We Got It!
It's ours! We are so excited! They countered our initial offer so we countered back and we finally came to an agreement on the price, so we now homeowners! Here's a picutre of the house we bought, it's a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath tri-level home in West Jordan. We will close on May 10th and then we will offically have become (in Ian's words) all growed up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thats awesome guys!!!! Congrats:)
Oh I'm so happy for you guys! Where is it?
I am so excited for you. When you get all moved in I will have to come and see it. Is there a day that you dont work that you would maybe want to temp for me? I am going to NY in may.
YEA!!!! I'm SO glad it worked out. It's a beautiful place. Now you just need babies to fill it up. :)
Yeah, Thats awesome good job!
Congrats on getting a house! We move to OR the middle of August. Todd finishes school at BYU the 13th and we'll probably head out the 14th or 15th! We just like to cut things close!
Post a Comment