Last weekend we got together with some good friends for a night out on the town. Ian found out that the best Beatles tribute band, 1964 The Tribute, was in town. Ian is a huge Beatles fan and has already seen The Tribute several times, but since I had never seen them we decided to go. They were amazing! The looked and sounded just like them. And of course you know every song they sing so you can sing along at the top of your lungs! It was so much fun! Thanks to Ian for the great suggestion and our friends for a great night out. When they are back in town, I would highly recommend anyone to go see them perform!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
She Loves You, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!
Last weekend we got together with some good friends for a night out on the town. Ian found out that the best Beatles tribute band, 1964 The Tribute, was in town. Ian is a huge Beatles fan and has already seen The Tribute several times, but since I had never seen them we decided to go. They were amazing! The looked and sounded just like them. And of course you know every song they sing so you can sing along at the top of your lungs! It was so much fun! Thanks to Ian for the great suggestion and our friends for a great night out. When they are back in town, I would highly recommend anyone to go see them perform!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was fun! Except that I had to sit next to that dude who was wearing a skirt. LOL
I did a blog post about it on my other blog http://authorbee.blogspot.com/ (scroll down to March 24)
Post a Comment