Saturday, March 7, 2009

Good Times

Last night Ian and I got together with some old friends from the mission. It has been several years since we have seen each other, although we keep saying we need to get together, it just never seems to happen! We went to dinner and a movie. I thought the people at the Macaroni Grill were going to kick us out because we sat there and talked for an hour after our meal was over! But it was so fun to see them all. Two of my old companions (Sister Brown and Hall) were there as well as two elders (Elder Bera and Winslow). Both Sister Hall and I married elders from the mission. Poor Sister Brown's husband was the only one there who hadn't served in the Iowa Mission. I hope that we get together more often then every 3 years!

PS I took my camera and then didn't take any pictures, so I found these old pictures of us on the mission! Elder Bera is the one holding up Santa's hat. Also Elder Winslow and me during a transfer, how funny is that? He looks so young!


1 comment:

Janette said...

You both look so young! Glad you had an awesome time! I love getting together with old friends.