Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Ok, so since it is the New Year I thought I would jot down my resolutions for 2009!

1. Lose weight-I reached my goal for December and lost a total of 10 pounds last month! Another 10 pounds and I will start Clomid.
2. Exercise regularly
3. Save money for a down payment on a house
4. Buy a house
5. Get pregnant-I guess this would be more of a goal then a resolution, but I am determined!

I asked Ian what his resolutions were for this year and he gave me a typical guy answer and said "I don't know" - Men! (add rolling eyes here!)

3 comments:

The Hanveys said...

Your resolultions are GREAT! I can't believe you've lost that much weight! And I really do hope you get prego this year. :)

Streett's said...

Wow that's awesome you have done so good! Sounds like you are off to a great year!!

Georges said...

Hey, sounds like my resolutions! We're hoping to get pregnant this year as well because it's about time Noah had a playmate!