Monday, January 5, 2009
Ian's New Adventures
So I have to brag about my honey for a little, so please forgive me! Ian is in school majoring in Communications because he would love to become a sports broadcaster on the radio. That would be his dream job and he would die a happy man. Well he got a call on Friday from 1280 The Zone for an internship for this semester. For those of us who are not regular geeky AM sports listeners, 1280 The Zone is one of the most popular local sports shows on the radio. He started today and he is very excited about the opportunity to intern there and learn about the business. I wish him the best of luck with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wish him luck from us, too! Sounds like an awesome experience where he'll learn a ton!
Wow! Good for Ian. We're happy for both of you. We hope it turns into an amazing permanent opportunity. Keep us posted!
Good luck Ian, Way to go!
WOW! congrats on the internship, that would be a fun job. Also way to go on the 10 lbs. Thats great!!
Congrats Ian! I know you will do great. Kristen you look awesome. I can't wait to see you at the baby showers. It has been way to long.
I'm so jealous. I watch SportsCenter at least once a day, and no, my husband doesn't. He always skips over ESPN when he has the remote.
And I went to Russia, Rostov-na-Donu on my mission.
Post a Comment