Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hey There!

So I know I haven't posted anything in a long time, but there is a good reason for that...there is absolutely nothing exciting happening in our lives! Ian is working from 7:00 am until 8:00 pm every day between the radio station and his regular job. He is really enjoying his internship and has even had the chance to talk on the radio! I am working everyday and keeping myself busy with working out and cleaning the apartment. On a positive note, I have lost 12 pounds now (I hit a plateau this week and didn't lose much) and I only have 8 pounds to go before I can go back to the doctor. Well that is the entertaining update on us! PS: I just had to include this picture of my cute niece who thinks that she is a cat!

4 comments:

Janette said...

Awww! She sure is a darn cute cat!

Lisachem said...

Wow that girl sure is cute. Must come from her mother. Good genes.

Megan said...

Congrats on the dedication to exercise and the 12 pounds! That's awesome. Don't you just hate when you hit a plateau, but thank heavens eventually you get over it! Cute Cat!!

Amy said...

Wondering if that cute girl is Lisa's? She looks just like her