It's been a while since I last posted, and even before that my posts weren't all that interesting, so I thought I would give a quick update on what has been happening in our lives.
My new job is going great! I love it! I have been working a few days a week at my old job so I have been working 5-6 days a week. There have even been a few 12 hour days! It's been a long few weeks, but it's been nice to have the money to pay back the student loans! Ian had an interview with a local sports radio show for an internship and he said things went well. They said they will be hiring new interns the first part of the year so he is excited about getting his foot in the door.
I also have an appointment the first part of December so I can start fertility drugs. All of our test came back and we are fairly normal so now we can start the next part of this process. Just pray for me that I don't end up with multiple babies at one time! You never know with the track record of my family and twins!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah, I'll pray that you do end up with multiple babies. Um...I mean don't....sort of....
Good luck to Ian with his internship--that sounds like it will be a great experience and great on a resume.
You've been busy!
Don't lie Kristin- I know you want triplets or even quadruplets- right??? :)
That's great about your new job, your husband, and starting fertility drugs. I hope everything works out with everything! And in response to your question on my blog, we did go and see Twilight. What a great husband, huh? :)
Hey that is awesome with your job! And the fertility thing....we have been in the same boat. We got our boy, but we have been trying going on 4 years. I hear ya and you will be in my prayers! Right now at this point though, I would love twins myself!(ACK!! What am I saying)! No really! All we can do is rely on Drs. and prayers! Hang in there!
This baby making stuff can be tough business. I got Pregnant so fast with Riley and now that we are ready for number 2 nothing!! It sucks. I will keep you in my prayers for sure. And you better watch out for twins....we know how that runs in your family
I hope everything works out for you guys!!!! And who knows maybe you will be the next John & Kate plus 8!!!! Just kidding:)
Post a Comment