Friday, November 14, 2008

Ready to Play

The other day Ian told me that he needed to get photoshop for one of his classes and he said that we could get a good deal if we bought it through the school. Well, ever since I have seen the cute things my friends have been creating with photoshop I have been secretly envious of them! So I didn't put up much of a fight (especially after I saw the great deal we got) and I agreed to fork out the money. We just got it today and I am so excited to play around with it! I can't wait to be the next one to post some of my cute creations!

3 comments:

The Hanveys said...

YEA! I can't wait to see what you do! It's SUCH an addiction!

Amy said...

I found you. THis will be a great way to keep in touch.

Streett's said...

I am so excited to see your creations! How's the new job? That is so fun you got to pick out your own stuff! I am doing good just looking for a job still and missing everyone! We really need to get everyone together again!