
As some of you know, I went to a clock party a few months ago and made my own clock. I love my clock and I always get complements on it. So when I heard that Tick Tock Collections came up with a new product I was so excited. They designed a
magnet board and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to make one! So my sister and I tagged along on a party so we could make them. It was so fun and easy, they walk you through everything! Although I have to admit that the dots were kind of a pain to put on, but I think the final product was worth it! Now I just have to find a picture of us that is as cute as my new board.
7 comments:
adorei oblog de vocĂȘs incrivel parabens!!!!
mARTHA
so cute! I want one.
You are a crafty girl! Love it!
Wow, what a great idea!! Yours came out great!!
You are so crafty! I want to make cute clocks and magnet boards. So fun!
that turned out so dang cute! good job!
You always do such cute things. I would love to have one of those. I have a magnet board but yours if really really cute. mIss ya. it sounds like everything is going great!
Post a Comment