Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am Sore!

So, I finally had to give into the whole exercise thing. I resisted as long as I could! Anyway I spent my last day off of work in bed watching TV when an infommerical came on for Turbo Jam. It looked interesting so I thought I would give it a try because obviously what I am doing on my own is not working!

I got the DVDs this Monday and I started them yesterday. It's a fun workout but, man, I am sore! They kick your butt! Literally! My butt is sore sore but I guess it's a good thing because it means that it is working. Hopefully this pushes the diet thing and the weight loss thing in the right direction since I haven't lost any more weight recently. I'll keep you posted! Thanks for everyone's support!

6 comments:

The Hanveys said...

I've seen the commercials for those videos. They look like fun! Good for you for getting those and starting them. Pretty soon you'll be giving your testimonial to the company. :) Keep up the good work!

Janette said...

You can do it!!! Keep it up! :)

Amy said...

I have turbo jam as well, and I can tell you I didn't know there were so many muscles in the ab area...I did one workout and though I was going to die the next day. I can say it gets easier! Good luck, you can do it!!

Jessica said...

I sooooo want a copy.

Becky Hill said...

I love turbo jam! i bought it a month ago and love it. good luck with everything.

Georges said...

Oh, cool! I've thought of buying that one. Let me know how it's going. Good Luck!!