Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally Made the Call

Ian and I have been trying for a baby for 14 months now. It has become discouraging but we are trying to stay positive. I have put off going to the doctor for every reason under the sun...I don't know a doctor in Salt Lake, I want to wait until school is finished, I need to find a job first, the list goes on and on. But with a birthday looming next week I decided that I shouldn't wait any longer because I am not getting any younger! So I finally called a doctor on Tuesday. I have an appointment in a few weeks. I am a little nervous. Hopefully they don't tell me my innards are broken and it's something that can be fixed easily. At least the scarey phone call is out of the way!

6 comments:

The Hanveys said...

That's so great! I hope all goes well at the visit.

Lacey said...

Good luck Kristin. I'm proud you made the scary phone call. I've had a lot of friends who've had problems and all they needed was a simple ovulating Rx. I'm sure it'll be simple.

Anderson Adventures said...

Kristen
I wish you all the luck in the world. I know you will be so glad that you went to figure out things. Let me know how it goes. I get back next weekend so we will have to get together for sure.

Streett's said...

Oh good for you, I hope it goes well!

Georges said...

Glad to hear that Kristin! I'm sure you'll be fine. By the way, the "D" is going. I've lost a couple, but can do better so I am recommitting this week. It's hard with a kid...and yes I'm using the kid excuse. :)

Jordan & Kara said...

Hey!! Just wanted to say good luck and I hope everything turns out ok.