Monday, September 15, 2008

Birthday Fun

So today is my birthday and I am another year older. I can't believe I am 32 years old now! I still feel like I am 20...too bad I don't still look like I am 20! It is so crazy! Anyway, I had to work today but my cute sweet husband got my some flowers, a cake, and a balloon while I was away cleaning teeth. He is the sweetest guy anyone could as for! I love him so much. He also got me an ipod adapter for my car so I can listen to my music while driving. Pretty cool! We also went out for dinner to my favorite Mexican restaurant here in SLC. I am addicted to their salsa. It was a fun day even though I had to work.

My best friend Michelle has a birthday a week before mine so this past weekend we celebrated our birthdays together with our husbands (ok her's is a fiance, but close enough). Ian and I went to Provo (since last year she came up to Salt Lake) and we went to Los Hermanos (gosh, I eat a lot of Mexican food!). It was a trip because I haven't been there since I moved to Salt Lake. Nothing has changed a bit at that place! The funniest part was some high school was having a big dance so there were about 30 couples there in their prom dresses and tuxedos. I remember doing that same thing when I was in high school. I guess some things never change! We also went to see The House Bunny-cute movie. It's fun to celebrate our birthdays together! It's even better that I get a whole week to be younger than her...I get in all my old lady jokes in that short week!

4 comments:

Janette said...

How fun! Guess where I'm going for my birthday dinner (or lunch).... Yep, Mexican food! It's my favorite!

Lacey said...

Mmm... what's your favorite SLC Mexican place? Glad you had a good b-day celebration.

Georges said...

Sounds like fun...Happy Birthday!!

Becky Hill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! it sounds like you guys had tons of fun.