Friday, May 20, 2011
What Up, Buttercup?
Well, I'm not dead, I just have a very boring life! There isn't a lot of excited or fun things happening at our household, so I haven't had much to share, but I thought I would update my blog. So here's the latest with me....
I am only working one job! It's been a little strange going from 4 jobs to just one. At first I didn't know what to do with all my free time but it has been so nice to be done with work at 5pm. And the one job I do have is the best job ever! I love the girls I work with and my boss is pretty amazing. The other day he took us miniture golfing and then gave us a bonus check. It was such a fun time. I however am terrible at golfing and tied for last place. I guess we can't be great at all things! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to hear from you Kristin! I'm so glad you found an office you love. They are so few. :) You deserve it!
I am also terrible at golfing. But I had fun with you guys at the concert! We need to hang out again!
Please post more often!
https://www.dwipuspita.com/2019/03/pinjaman-online-solusi-buat-kamu-yang.html
Post a Comment