Tuesday, August 3, 2010

San Diego

I know, I know, it has been forever since I posted! (Not that anyone reads this much anyway, but that's ok.) But last month we went to San Diego for Ian's brother's wedding. It was our first time there and we had a blast. The weather didn't really cooperate with us, but that's ok, it was still a much need vacation! Here are a couple of pictures from the wedding. And I just have to say that people from Wisconsin really know how to party!
The happy couple, Kelli and Nathan
My in-law, J and Susan

Why is his tongue out?

3 comments:

JillyBean said...

What a cute pic of you two! You look so pretty! your hair is super cute! Did you get it colored? It kinda looks like you might have, but I can't tell for sure in the pic. Seriously, we really need to get together! How goes the teaching?

Megan said...

I love weddings! Such a fun excuse to play. San Diego is one of my favorite places on earth (when the weather cooperates which is almost always, so sorry it wasn't good for you.) Cute pic of the two of you.

The Hanveys said...

Your hair is too cute! I DO read your blog, so you should post more often. :)