In an effort to get out of debt, I decided to take on another job. For all of those who are counting....that's 3 jobs I am currently working. I think I am slightly crazy to do this to myself!I work 4 days a week at South Pointe Dental, 1-2 days a week at another dental office, and I just started teaching at Eagle Gate College 2 nights a week. I am teaching in the Dental Assisting program. All of this adds up to working 6 days a week with two 15 hour days each week. Like I said earlier I think I am slightly crazy!
Despite the lack of sleep, I am really enjoying the teaching job. It's only for 10 weeks but it has been a great experience for me. It gives me a whole new perspective on school! I just hope I don't burn myself out.
8 comments:
WOW!! I'm glad you are liking your teaching job! Sounds super busy! The things we do for money, right? I on the other hand am not working and we are simply accumulating debt! Good for you, but don't burn out!
Wow, you busy girl!! Good for you because it'll be a whole lot easier now to get out of debt before the little ones come!
Hey Girl !
Long time no talk....Do you remember a Dianne Young? Well that would be me...I tried to send ya a note via the Iowa mission page. Dont know if you found out that Larry passed away in 2001. I remarried 5 yrs ago on aug 18th. My husband Bobby is a Texas sweetheart. Hope to get in touch with ya!
~Dianne
That really is a lot of hours, but it's for a great reason. I hope you're surviving it and that your husband is doing well, too. I'll bet it's fun for you to teach so you have some variety in what you're doing.
You are crazy. I don't understand how you are able to do that. I work three days a week and that kills my back and neck alone. Hang in there Kristen, I know if anyone can do it, you can. We need to talk but it sounds like you are way too busy for that. Call me when you get a chance k. 4803309043
Wow yeah I'm on Facebook. Dianne Franks in College Station Texas.
Am doing well. Yes and my husband Bobby joined the church this past summer. Find me on FB for more info ; )
~Dianne
WOW! You go girl! Teaching runs in your family:) I think it's amazing.
you are nuts Kristin! You must be exhausted! It was nice see you a couple weeks ago, we need to get together again soon
Post a Comment